- Rich in plant-based protein
- Excellent source of fibre
- Contains folate
Vegetarian / Vegan Vegetarian
A traditional Indian rice dish, our vegetable biryani is bursting with delicate flavours thanks to creamy cashews, mustard seeds and saffron. A hint of chilli brings warmth to the dish, and lentils, rice grain and vegetables add protein. It’s an excellent source of fibre for healthy gut function and is a source of plant-based iron.
1. To achieve maximum flavour completely defrost this product for a minimum of 12 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Keep chilled in the refrigerator at or below 5°C.
3. Can stay in fridge unopened for 2 days and eaten safely. Do not refreeze.
1. Remove sleeve from tray. Pierce film once. Place tray onto a microwave safe plate.
2. Heat on HIGH for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
3. Take out of microwave, allow to stand for 1 minute then carefully remove film completely.
4. Season to taste. Plate up and enjoy your beautiful meal.
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (conventional) or 180°C (fan forced).
2. Remove meal from tray entirely.
3. Place in oven proof dish and cover with foil.
Please take care as the tray and meal will be very hot. Cooking instructions are provided as a guide only – microwave oven time and temperature may vary depending on model.
Choose from the starter pack or customisable meal plan.
We deliver your frozen meals to your door in a ‘Chilltainer’. You can choose delivery day and preferred time.
Store our meals in your freezer and follow the on-pack instructions to simply heat and serve.
We have carefully selected meal combinations
available for quick ordering