- Excellent source of protein
- Good source of fibre
- A useful source of iron for breastfeeding mums
This healthy take on chicken schnitzel uses a crumb of almond meal, dried herbs and dried cous cous to give the juicy chicken breast a tasty, herbaceous and crunchy crumb. This meal is an excellent source of protein, containing over half of your daily needs. Enjoy a ginger zing from the pumpkin mash to warm you up alongside a healthy crunch from the side of blanched green beans – it’s a delicious addition to your diet providing you with a variety of healthy plant foods nuts, beans and herbs. It also contains iron, fibre and folate.
1. To achieve maximum flavour completely defrost this product for a minimum of 12 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
2. Keep chilled in the refrigerator at or below 5°C.
3. Can stay in fridge unopened for 2 days and eaten safely. Do not refreeze.
1. Remove sleeve from tray. Pierce film once. Place tray onto a microwave safe plate.
2. Heat on HIGH for 2-3 minutes or until heated through.
3. Take out of microwave, allow to stand for 1 minute then carefully remove film completely.
4. Season to taste. Plate up and enjoy your beautiful meal.
1. Preheat oven to 200°C (conventional) or 180°C (fan forced).
2. Remove meal from tray entirely.
3. Place in oven proof dish and cover with foil.
Please take care as the tray and meal will be very hot. Cooking instructions are provided as a guide only – microwave oven time and temperature may vary depending on model.
Choose from the starter pack or customisable meal plan.
We deliver your frozen meals to your door in a ‘Chilltainer’. You can choose delivery day and preferred time.
Store our meals in your freezer and follow the on-pack instructions to simply heat and serve.
We have carefully selected meal combinations
available for quick ordering